Tuesday, June 07, 2005

A New Blog Spot!

This is my second blog spot in the wonderful world of the internet. I have been operating a blog under the msn network, at CriticallyThinking.

But I don't really like msn, or their blogs. I notice that a lot of blogs I like are using blogger.com, so I decided I'd try it out. I don't expect to maintain two blogs, since I don't post enough for one.

However, I probably will maintain two blogs, because not only do I expect the unexpected, I am too lazy to take any actions which would be necessary to consolidate my blogs.

It won't hurt me to move here in any case, since I had hardly built up a following in my previous blog.

Of course, all the comments I have made throughout the web reference that site -- so if anybody ever gets interested in what I am saying that's where they are going.

This has got to be one of the more self-reflective blogs around. I wonder why people think others are interested in what they have to say, and I especially wonder why I think people want to see my own process ramblings.

But maybe someone will find some humor in a blogger who writes a novel about his indecision over which blog site to use.

No comments: